· 1 Cup Rolled Oats (Gluten Free)
· 2 Tsp. Chia Seeds
· 1 Ripe Banana Large (Mashed)
· ¾ Tsp. Vanilla Extract (contains Alcohol)
. 1 Tbsp. Ground Cinnamon
· 1 Cup Unsweetened Almond Milk (+ more for adding in morning)
· 1 Tsp. Unsweetened Shredded Coconut Flakes* (Optional)
· 6 Whole walnuts (unsalted)* (Optional)
· 2 – 4 Fresh Strawberries* (Optional)
Note: Add maple syrup, Date Syrup or honey for extra sweetness
1. Mash banana and mix together with Rolled Oats, Chia Seeds, Cinnamon, Coconut Flakes, Vanilla Extract & Almond Milk. Place mixture in an airtight container or mason jar.
2. Stir in sweetner if desired.
3. Close top.
4. Place in the refrigerator overnight or for at least 6 hours.
5. In the morning add additional almond milk to thin out (if desired). Top off with fresh cut strawberries and walnuts.